(1) Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.
(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
(3) Write down the first 15 songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please.
Here are mine... (this could be a little embarrassing! but i promise not to cheat. i'll write what comes up on my itunes)
1. one headlight - THE WALLFLOWERS
2. amie - DAMIEN RICE (hmm, i've never listened to this, but it sounds nice. must be something that came from hubby's itunes)
3. one - U2
4. uncovered me - HENRY HANEY (haa, that's funny)
5. hit 'em up - 2PAC (so what?! don't judge! haaa)
6. spoonman - SOUNDGARDEN
7. i can't hate you anymore - NICK LACHEY (ok, now we're getting to the embarrassing ones)
8. embryo - PINK FLOYD
9. since i've been loving you - LED ZEPPELIN
10. are you in? - INCUBUS (loooooooooove incubus)
11. learning how to die - JON FOREMAN (he's the singer from SWITCHFOOT)
12. can't buy me love - THE BEATLES
13. edge of the earth - 30 SECONDS TO MARS (*sigh*)
14. 14 years - GUNS N' ROSES
15. black - PEARL JAM
16. learn you inside out - LIFEHOUSE
17. nutshell - ALICE IN CHAINS (wow, haven't heard this in a long time. still love it)
18. man on the moon - R.E.M.
19. hit me with your best shot - PAT BENATAR (don't laugh! put it on, it's impossible not to sing along)
20. just what i needed - THE CARS
ok, so i might've cheated a bit. i had 3 songs from 30 SECONDS TO MARS, and 3 PEARL JAM songs come up. i couldn't fill the whole list with them, so i just skipped them. i was enjoying shuffling through my itunes so much that i had to do 20 songs instead of 15.
i guess the list wasn't too bad. it looks like i mostly listen to rock stuff... which is true. some other artists in my itunes: snoop dogg, billy joel, simple minds, jack johnson, the cure, sigur ros, avril lavigne, the used, cb7, rob thomas, eazy-e, bon jovi, james blunt, michael jackson, bob marley, usher and tons and tons more. i like music!