Friday, January 14, 2011

crush of the week....

i'm gonna warn you now, this post will contain a lot of pics. i apologize, i can't help it!

to call him my 'crush of the week' would be greatly downplaying my adoration for him. after seeing him in concert this week, it's only appropriate that he's my crush of the week lifetime.

this weeks crush is jared leto! actor, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist musician, artist, photographer, director, (what can't he do?!), hottie. jared is the frontman of the band 30 Seconds to Mars (read my last post HERE). he has been in a number of films, including 'requiem for a dream', 'fight club', 'american psycho', and others. if you are around my age, you will probably remember him most from being hottie jordan catalano on the 90's tv show 'my so-called life'. i liked him back then and i still like him today. *start nauseating sequence of pics now*
i like him acting...

i like him singing...

i like him with long hair...

i like him with pink hair...

i like him with blue hair...

i like him in a hat...

i like him in a skirt...

i like him pretty... 

i like him geeky...

i like him looking like zac efron...

i like him looking like kurt cobain...

i like him pouting...

i really like him smiling...

i like him in 1994...

i like him now...


i like him. I. LIKE. HIM. A. LOT!!!! *sighs* so what?! get over it. mind your own business ;)
who is your crush of the week lifetime? do you have one?



1 comment:

  1. I gotta admit, I liked him back in the MSCL days, but haven't really felt it lately . . . BUT he's hot in these photos! I should probably check out his band, too, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete