i'm stealing this idea from my cool friend kellee over at the mama monster blog. she's had a blog way longer than me, so she has all the cool ideas :)
Name 10 movies that you can watch over and over and over again. I can't wait to see everybody's responses!!
Ready, Set, GO!!!!!!!
here are my 10 (in no order):
1. mary poppins (favorite movie of all time!)
2. the wizard of oz (2nd favorite movie of all time)
3. the notebook
|i still cry every time i watch it.|
4. willy wonka & the chocolate factory
5. the holiday
6. the family stone
so by now you're thinking... "wow, she only likes chick flicks and children's movies!" well, that's not true.
8. fight club
|such a good movie!|
9. the shining (isn't that on everybody's list?)
|can't you totally hear his bike squeaking when you look at this pic???|
10. the silence of the lambs (and red dragon - i'm counting them as 1... i know that's cheating)
|"i ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti *slurp, slurp, slurp*"|
what's on your list?