Wednesday, January 11, 2012

day 7 of 365...


woohoo! thanks, fedex man...

so what if it's my 3rd alternative box in 10 days (and 2nd box in the past 2 days)?! mind your own business! 

they tempted me with their 'free shipping' scheme and then a few days later it was their '30% off' scheme that got me. now i have 3 hoodies and a pair of sweats. (about the sweats... i was sooo excited to get them cause they looked so comfy online... i ordered a large, thinking 'i like to have extra room'. to my shock and horror, the larges are uh, ummm, "fitted"! :( they don't look bad, just not as baggy as i was expecting them to be on my svelte *total sarcasm* body. oh well, there is NO WAY IN HELL i'd exchange them for an XL! i'd rather lose the 5 lbs that christmas, so kindly, gifted me!)

1 comment: